Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

yes, you are a stalker !

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Jan 18, 2009.

1. #1 Mickyb V9, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. You're only saying that cause it aint your jacket micky
  3. even if the guy does see the vid, hes probably already run off scared :LOL:

if shes willing to track you down like that youd never get 5 mins to yourself :p

4. comments like this really get on my nerve given that she posted it on the internet. attention whore or what?!

love the conspiracy theory, though. the net sure has made us a bunch of cynics. sickingly clever marketing if true.

hope HE is happily married.
  5. "we had a connection".....riiiiight.

I saw a girls in a shop once, hmmm maybe i should make a video called "hey are you 'my' hot chick in the electronics section of K-mart"

Even if he saw it he probably doesn't give a rats ass, and supposedly he 'left her a note', yeah sure he did, because when he handed her his ham croissant, they instantly fell in love.....LOL

6. I've found that anyone who opens with either "I'm not a stalker" or "I'm not crazy," are indeed crazy stalkers.
  7. i leave my bad smells everywhere i go. i cant wait till a lovely lady hunts me down. manwiththebadsmell :shock:
  8. i hope this has a negative impact.

rather distasteful leading people on, denying it's a stunt, then admitting it's all a hoax.

i see HER site is offline.

fcuk YOU, 'witchery' and 'tourism Queensland.' NOT getting my money!
  9. yeh it was pretty much known on the day of the article that it was a hoax
  10. But we're all talking about it and I bet the video is still getting hits.
  11. guess they'd rather have that than an ounce of integrity.

great way to intoduce a new company/line.

i see tourism queensland has made an apology citing THEY made a mistake regarding that dream job comp. perhaps, that comp is fake, as well?

any different to slapping someone upside the head and then apologizing?
  12. Exactly.