Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

the yellow canary

1.  Top
  2. Nice. I've always liked the older Monsters in yellow. Which model?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cheers Cam/Sim, Canary Yellow not my choice in the overall scheme of things. Last yellow bike owned was XS1b Yamaha 650 :) in 1969.
    Just updated the detail on NR so there's a little gossip. '99 M900 hybrid with 19,000 clicks. Last of the carburetor aspirated models (now with oversized jetting courtesy of trade mate) & fully adjustable "s" style front suspension ... the stock forks were fkn useless. Brembos a delight. Now fully registered as a solo, clear title & a deep sigh of relief. AND I can fully service the fkr without a diagnostics box of tricks. All credit to Bevan & Gary at Eurotwins in Brisbane & long haul Forecycles Engineering mates.
    Getting it on the road was almost as much dollar as purchase price.
    It's excellent value to arrive downtown sydney & have this at my disposal given the gridlock status of the place. No ABS, injection & basic ECU is ideal as well.
    Only thing I'm missin' is a tachometer - like keep lookin' for it:wtf:. Given time & money it's on the wishlist.

• Like Like x 1