Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yeeeehaaaa!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Johnny Come Lately, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Okay, got the bike a week ago but have had NO time to talk about it...work, ride, work, ride etc. ad nauseam.

The thing is a weapon, even with the revs I am still restricted to. My last bike was a Thunderarse and this thing would easily outhandle it with probably more power to boot.

Gotta go, must ride... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. GREAT ! - now what is it ?

3. Welcome to the dark side Johnny

4. You got any pics of it to show us or are you too busy riding it? :D

5. Ooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhnnnnnnuuuggggghh.!
    (Those who have ridden a S3 will know what I mean). :D

6. That is a SERIOUSLY big picture!
    Are you ten feet tall or something?
    I hope so, cos you'll need to be to be able to climb aboard!

7. Sweeeeeet!

Tell me - what do you think of going naked after having a fully-faired ride? The wind irritating at all? And the rain? :)

8. you bastard... that thing is swoooit. :D :D :D :D :D

9. Gotta love naked bikes!!
    In answer to the question about wind and such, a small clear glass headlight fairing is the way to go, breaks the wind from hitting the chest, but doesn't destroy the looks.
    ENJOY!

10. Hey J-C-L, just a tip with digital pics, lower the resolution at the camera end or edit them before you post them to a smaller size, cos some folks don't have broadband and that image was HUGE!!!!!! (good, though!)

11. If he wants to post hi-res bike p0rn... let him. Cos thats some darn right horny hardware he's shooting. :D

12. yeah go mate!
    Triumphs ride like no other bike! I ride a Ducati and a Triumph and I gotta admit the Triumph goes round corners even better than the Duke!
    It's like it's **!!X# glued to the road! The slightest bit of body input and point your chin at the corner and maaaate it's already round the f#!**ing corner!!---Enjoy!!--It's almost better than sex!!! :LOL:

13. Perhaps i could translate.

"The Triumph TT600 is an excellent specimen of a bike. Corners extraordinarily well really."

Well i guess that's another vote for the TT600 on my upgrade list. ;)

14. And Black too very noice choice!

15. Ooh bugger, sorry. I'll do that next time.

16. Warning, if you come back to your bike after it's been parked, and there are drool marks on the tank. It just means I have been there.....

Roll on October....roll on my Trumpy