Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yea riders?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Wild Violet, Oct 29, 2006.

1. lucky for my i fixed my ignition this morning, (long story see other posts)
    and missed out on the whitfield ride with my locals by an hour so me and a mate decided to go on our own...
    went from shepp to alexandra, noticed a few bikes, then on the way to yea, i notice that there seemed too be and increase of bikes going past.... :? heading through yea they're everywhere!! my head going all directions looking at all the bikes *drool* and at least 15 stopped at the pub... waving like mad! my question is don't suppose there where any other net riders there?? or just a chance of luck? either way, i liked it!! :grin: :grin:

2. the eildon ride on saturday went through yea. there is some fantastic roads out that way so it's not suprising that you saw a lot of bikes.