Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yay! Passed my licence test today

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by disassembled, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Finally got rid of the big yellow half crosshair from the back of my bike.

Test is a piece of cake, didn't have any troubles. The instructors a good, I did the course at Armstrongs @ thomastown. (L's there too)

Got a little extra cornering instruction from one of the trainers too, he saw me trying to put the knee down on the course while I was playing around and gave me some pointers on posture and such.

Ooh, we got brand new CBF250's too. (First course on the new ones)
  2. Lucky dog! I did my test there too and we had the shitty old CB250's. Instructor goes "Everyone turn on your engines and test your kill switches"... Mine didnt even work. Lol.

But yeah, I'm a big fan of the place. Only have my Learners but will definitely do my next test there.

3. Congratulations on the milestone :).
  4. :woot: Congrat's bigtime!!!! :dance:
  5. he gave you pointers to getting your knee down on your P's course? :LOL: thats classic

on a more serious note congrats let the count down begin
  6. Nah, not on getting the knee down. Just on shifting the weight across and stuff.
  7. Congrats to you.. :grin:
  8. well done mate
  9. Congratulations! :p
  10. Well done! I didn't think you would have any trouble after seeing you ride!
  11. Well done!.

Now get out there and avoid the 'last chance Learners" that also got their licence!
  12. Congrats!!
    now on your way to getting your full license back.
  13. congrats :beer:
  14. getting a bike licence is a piece of piss
    it's keeping it that can be the hard part

15. Congratulations mrx78u, your life begins once yoyr off restrictions!
  16. Congratulations Dude!! Oh what a feeling passing the licence test is!!! Well done.