Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yay I passed. Full licence for me. :-)

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by RuKu, May 14, 2012.

1. Had a nice, easy if a little wet day today at RideTek at Sandown. I did the full day course so we went through some nice skills like leaning properly for fast corners, slalom technique and U-turns - none of which were necessary for the test, but great to know.

Nice guys, with a comfortable atmosphere. Today was exactly three months and one day after getting my Ls. In Victoria, the full test is probably as easy, or maybe even easier than the learners.

It is good to lose that bright yellow plate. There's really even less reason to be nervous for your licence than for the learners.
  2. good work mate!
    i should be heading for my full license soon too!
    just to clarify did you go from L's to full license or do you need to hang red P's now?
  3. Agree (I passed in Feb 2012). Congrats!!
  4. I have my full car licence already, so I don't need to hang red P's... however I still need to abide by the LAMS restrictions for twelve months. No problem for me, I am not ready for a higher power bike yet! 8-[
  5. congrats on the full license, wonder if @Lazy Libran will do the same
  6. Congrats on the license..