Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

YAY !! I passed :D

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by blackjackx, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Hey guys and gals!!

Well i just did my MOST test and I passed RAWR !!. Off went the dirty Yellow "L" and on went the nice plastic "P" hehe.

Just on a quick side note.

I saw some signs at Stay Upright today about the advanced course and conering and braking. Just wondering if anyone has done any of them and if they were benificial. I want to get better and conering especially and so was also wondering if you guys think I should go for it or the advanced course or I should wait a few months before doing it?

Ta

- NathanieL

2. Congrats on passing! Prob depends on where you skills are at. I'd keep practising what you've been taught until you're more confident with that, then do an advanced course. In Vic, we only got assessed on certain skills, but they taught us others to practise.

3. I havn't done the Stay Upright advanced courses, but i did the HART intermediate course, and it's well worth doing!

4. Congrats Nataniel,
    I have not done any courses yet but I hear they are great. And a track day or two would be good. Keep going to the learners rides and keep up the practice.
    K