Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yay for drugs

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Kraven, May 10, 2006.

1. Thats sad man :(

On the lighter side, another side effect of meth-Fuglyness :grin:
  2. That was depressing.
  3. Pretty graphically shows how drug abuse can really mess you up.

Although the last guy looked better!

Reminds me of a series of photos I saw a couple of years ago that did the email rounds. They were police photos of one heroin addicted girl taken over several years. They show her transforming from a beautiful 'girl next door' into a crack whore. Upsetting really.
  4. Problem is, anyone into drugs will look at them and say "That will never happen to me....."

Have you seen the new anti-smoking adverts with the surgeon getting ready to cut off a guy's leg? Great idea, but it wlll not stop many people smoking, sadly....
  5. I HAD a mate who got into pot in a big way. He started off just occasionaly smoking, then it was a few days a week, then every afternoon, then stealing, ticking up a debt with a dealer etc. He was probably doing more than pot by that stage I'd say, but I didn't want to know.
    I let him go at that stage.
    He went from a gifted apprentice panelbeater to a pathetic no hoper who blamed everything that happened on everyone else, and you couldn't leave anything unguarded around him lest it disappear. It took about 12 months for the turnaround.
    Last I heard, some pretty heavy duty dudes were looking for him....

Regards, Andrew.
  6. Gee, even the 'before' shots are pretty awful :shock: