Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

yay finally the cruisers have there own place to call home

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by roby02, Aug 25, 2007.

1. firstly i would like to thank jason for setting up the cruiser section so that now those of us that ride cruisers have a place to go and not get dumped on because of our choice of bike
    any way i ride a hyo (and am happy to say so) gv650 with some mods i also live in adelaide
    i know that the cruiser scene is taking of and hence why i asked if netrider could give us cruisers a place in the forum
    so all you cruiser riders dont fail me post anything to let the others know that we are a force to be recond with
    it would also be nice if we can get together per state we live in so any ideas ill post more info about my ride as time goes by :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :beer: :beer: :beer:

2. Well the M50 is a muscle cruiser (according to Suzuki).

Can we have our own section? I reclkon there are less than 10 of us here, so maybe not.

Lets get some posts up here so we justify its existence!
  3. This section seems to be slow to load.... :p

Have fun lads!
  4. As everyone give us s*&t too, can we have a Korean Section. :grin:
  5. Try loading it in a straight line? :?

Anyway, good idea...I'm :LOL:-ing that the Cruiser forum appears just below Scooters. Is there a discreet entry? :rofl:
  6. yay :eek: :? lol I might get a cruiser one day depending on if I like the riding style.
  7. Cruisers are the way to go if you like comfort, ease of handling and plenty of room for your gear. Crutch rockets are good if you want an adrenalin rush but after 4 hours on one you don't want to see it again for the next couple of months. Each bike style suits a perpose and they are all good in that area.

05 VN800 Classic is my ride and i'm sticking with her......maybe one day getting a track bike to have fun on.
  8. Hey a cruiser section.. Good stuff guys.. So i take it i am not allowed to discuss my ZX14 in here.. :p
  9. soooooo, perhaps another new sub-forum beneath the cruiser section called the drip-pan?? :p :bolt:

hey, i'm allowed to make fun, i got one ;)
  10. Hi

Another cruiser here (also a Korean one :) ), I have a Hyosung GV250

11. Cool we got a place where we can talk about sissy bars.

NO NO NO ,not that type of sissy bars ,like the blue oyster :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .

Not thats there is any thing wrong with that. :wink: :LOL:
  12. A cruiser section hey?..................now for a dirt bike section as well........................and a naked section :LOL:
  13. +1

You right handed people have had it too goo for too long! :mad:
  14. Perhaps a left handed, korean cruiser riding, dirt biker forum?
  15. Dont go knocking those cruisers now.. :grin: I was like that until i bought one, i love the wow factor of the sports bike, but its awesome to just relax and take your time as well.. :wink:
  16. I really hate to admit this but :WStupid: The VTR is fun to ride in the twisties, but the Virago is a more relaxed sit back and enjoy the ride/view and take your time type of ride.
  17. Now THAT I gotta see :rofl:. Welcome to Netrider, where we try and please everyone (and fail miserably!)
  18. well i like the cruisers i have had a honda cb250 first bike still have it 1974 vintage a 1996 250 virago and now the hyo gv 650 i dont knock sports bikes its there choice just as the hyo is mine hey some look great but firstly with a stuffed back a sport type bike was out of the equation when looking for a bike so it had to be a cruiser and after just sitting on the hyo i loved it and the reason i asked for this section was because the sport bikes knock us cruisers for our choice so here we can say what we want (with in reason) and if someone with a sport bike has a comment go for it as i said i for one dont care what you ride we all ride whatever our choice and that the main thing
    and as to the left handed forum just turn your mouse (no not your pet ) upside down problem solved :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :cool:
  19. Hey it wont be long until you'll be too old for the Ninja. This forum will suit
    you perfectly (hence why your Mod) when you trade the Ninja in for a 250cc

Not sure WTF I'm laughing. I'm right there behind ya![​IMG]

<edit - shit I just realised you already got one LOL>