Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

yay, an iTunes killer....

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by fishyben, Mar 29, 2006.

1. If you like your music and don't fancy paying $1.69 per track from iTunes
    go to http://www.allofmp3.com/ and pay $2 - $3 for the whole CD.

And before all the sceptics start, yes it is legit, google it and you will find
    nothing but praise from some of the biggest net-names like 'the register'
    'cnet' ect...

2.  Top
  3. Umm, Just giving it a whirl now. I'll let you know how it goes.

Greg

4. limewire

5. there is another site where i get music for free from. just make sure your firewalls and virus software is up to date as it a shared website. Its called Limewire. just do a search in google and then you download and install the program, then away you go.. :grin:

6. argh, beat me by a minute.. :LOL:

7. Well it has cost me $2USD and I'm downloading the new Placebo - Meds album 320kbps MP3.

Hopefully it sounds ok.

Greg

8. Ive been using this for well over a year now.. its totally fine

9. Just downloaded the whole album. Very happy. Will certainly be reccommending it to clients as an alternative to P2P Programs. A hell of a lot safer.

Greg

10. Limewire - bittorrent - soul seek, i'v used them all over the years, downloaded 1000+ cd but i dont mind paying $2-$3 for 320kbps quality downloads. I had my share of free sh1t.

11.  Top
  12. Ive been using allofmp3 for around 12months now and ive never had a problem..

13. nope... buy a new 200gb hd fit it and go leeching at a lan party... you will have that pupy full of crap in no tiime flat...

14.  Top