Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yarraville Noobie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by lefty, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Hi all,

I'm Josh. Just got my Ls last Thursday. Bought a shiny new Honda CBF250 over the weekend.

I've been riding around Yarraville & Seddon a little, and in and out of work the last two days (Footscray Rd.) I'm looking to meet up with some riders in this area. I'm still getting my confidence up and certainly ain't a good rider at the moment! :shock:

Managed to put a dint in my pipe already after taking a narrow corner too fast and falling off. Bit irritated with myself for that... :oops:

Anyway, looking forward to catching up and hopefully getting out a bit over the coming weekends.

cheers
    Josh

2. Well cheers and Hi and Welcome to Netrider, Josh :). You'll have no shortage of riding companions in that area, I should think.....

3. Hi Josh

Yeah, there are quite a few of us in that area - you should make your way to a Monday coffee night in Williamstown (would post the link but i'm a bit crap) - good group of riders - some with lots of experience and knowledge and some learners too...

Enjoy your riding - and we might see ya at coffee soon :grin:

Cheers
    GL

4.  Top
  5. Hey Josh, I'm Wesside!!!

& a Learner... We can go riding together :)

Just drop me a PM!

6. Welcome aboard Josh. :)

7. Welcome Josh, see you round the west.

8. welcome josh

9. yeh, what GL and Nix said. Come and say hello Monday nights!

10. welcome mate
    i used to live in footscray, watch out because some pretty bad drivers around that area.
    i used to work at that Thai resturant YimYams in Yarraville. I did the deliveries on my bike after uni on weeknights