Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yanks and sub machine guns (Vid)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Dazza, Aug 19, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. I didn't see a rail gun, but I wouldn't mind the mini 30cal on the esky firing .22's Just the thing for D#*@head drivers, just a quick squirt :shock: :shock: :D :D

Mind you the Vulcan mini (gatling type) is very impressive @ 2000 rounds per minute

3. Nice......!

4. I wish my missus was into chain guns

5. Lot of compensation and substitution going on here

6. yep sorry meant the Vulcun mini gun (the one with all the bullets flying out at a rapid rate of knots or what ever its called)

Cheers 8)

7. I so want to be a gun-toting red neck right now 8).

8. Where's the auto-shotgun, multi-rocket launcher, and gravity gun?

uh, nuthin.

I'd love that one to mount on the pillion seat, facing backwards. Hook up a remote trigger on the handle bars, you'll be laughing.
    Should take out the radiator of a car quite nicely.

9. great wepn

10. What, mate, are tired of the Atomic Powered Whacking Stick already?? I know someone who needs it right now, guess who????

11. ARRRRGGHHHH How could you NOT like a weapon that fires a slug 1" in diameter, capable of cutting a V8 engine block in half at medium range?
    Of course, during WWII both the Allies and the German forces were using statically mounted and aircraft-mounted 50mm (that's a 2" slug) cannons. These weapons would kill a tank!

12. Dunno. Even with the classical music, I don't find repetitive images of people using excessive deadly force edifying.

The maker of the clip seems to be suggesting that the ability to shoot up civilian vehicles from a relatively safe gun platform makes the shooter a hero. I find it difficult to agree.

13. You're entitled to your opinion, moike.

For big kids like me who grew up playing games from Choplifter on the old Vic20 (precurser to Commodore 64) right through to Apache simulators on modern systems, it is damned satisfying to watch stuff like this for real. (argh argh argh)

The 'civilian' vehicles are full of suicide bombing evil terrorists anyway, so of course you'd want to be shooting them from a safe platform.

Now I'm off to play Counter Strike to satisfy the gun-totin tendencies within me.