Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Yammie RX125 or Suzi X5

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by CrazyCam, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi folks.

Well, my Triumph Striple 675 has moved on to another home, and I have a spare space for another bike.

Do any of you know of a Yamaha RX125 single cylinder two-stroke (circa 1978) or a Suzuki X5 200cc two stroke twin (circa 1979) that might be for sale?

2. BMW x5... Next thread.
  3. I don't think the X5 was ever imported into Australia.
    Only the X7 250. I had one of those. Lots of fun.
  4. There must have been at least two imported to Oz, since I rode two, both yellow, back then.

They were nearly as much fun as the X7, but had the luxury of push button starting, which then, and now, was a great help to me.

As for the BMW X5 comment, I reckon that it's a bloody silly idea BMW have of building motorcars, they should stick to what they are good at, decent motorbikes.
  5. (Sob) :cry: My Honda Z50 got collected today by its new owner.......

So, come on folks...... someone must know of a 1978 or 1979 Yammie Rx125 for sale.

It may have been designated DX125, it was a single cyclinder 125 two stroke.

Are you sure that your Grannie doesn't have one squirreled away in a shed someplace?

I'm suffering panic attacks having only the BMW and the Gilera to choose from.
  6. OK, panic over, you can all relax.

I picked up the Cagiva Planet last Sunday.
  7. If anyone's Grannie was jumping about to help Cam out and has indeed discovered that x5 long lost in her shed have no fear - just pm me and i'll help dispose of it for her .................. or her x7, or RD/RZ, or RG.

Here to help. Lionz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.