Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha's new bike

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Kaer, Oct 24, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. Apart from your sig, why is it that I always have a feeeling of impending doom when I click on a link in your posts, kaer??? :LOL: :D

That is truly hideous, and if they can't see us now when we're level with their eyes, what chance would we have if we were below their window-line??? (shuddder)

3. i dont mind it really very different, and as it said hornet a concept so we probably wont see it

4. *runs away screaming*

Im with Hornet on this one..

5. I don't mind it, just don't like the seat on it, and the scooter well wouldn't u look like a rich pri*k on it.

I feel very fancy

6. "some form of noise cancelling in the cockpit area to enable voice activation of the navigation system, mobile telephone, intercom communications with the pillion and other similarly equipped riders plus a dazzling array of advanced technologies such as headlights which turn to the inside of the corner and rear cameras playing through LCD screens in the dashboard."

No noise... no "wind in the hair", bloody wanker phone to annoy you (or for you to annoy others), & no doubt the "dazzling array of advanced technologies" would include such technology as anti-lock, linked single actuator brakes, servo controlled power steering with computer controlled lean angles.....

So why not just buy a car? be as much fun as one.

Thank god it is a concept car, but sad to see that a major bike manufacturer is thinking of such a concept

No thanks, I'd rather ride a Hardley.

JJ

7. It looks like a slug wearing spats.

8. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

9. Oh how I wish I'd have said that, gromit you are a classic!!!