Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha XVS 650 Custom

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Hoppielimp, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a 2008 Yamaha XVS650 Custom.Done less than 11800kms, Victorian LAMS approved Motorbike, for those who want a 'Bigger' CC learner motorcycle that you an still enjoy long after your 'P's.

It is stock standard with adjustable rear suspension, as is, from when it left the show room.
    The 'Midnight' designation is from the Blackened Rims - Both Front and Back - and the Black Airfilter cover - Gives the bike a distinctly subtle 'edgier' look.

The Bike has only been ridden in the wet ONCE, as despite the HTFU comments, I like riding to cafe's and pubs and arriving with DRY underwear. Plus I have a car.
    The Bike has always been kept undercover and is currently garaged.

The Bike has NEVER been dropped or been involved in any accident whatsoever.
    The Bike has DATADOT security.
    The Bike has a current VALID Road Worthy Certificate (expires on the 7th Dec 2010)

The Bike is currently Registered until 17th September 2011 (Full year Rego is $500+)
    The Bike has all the manuals and is being serviced on Wednesday 24th November by Yamaha at my cost (Edit: Service carried out. Jobs list Avail for View. Cost of Service $495.45)

SUMMER is HERE. All you need is to Buy, Pay and Ride Away !!

I am only selling as I am destined to leave these fair shores.
    To who ever buys this bike (or any bike) - I would recommend all buyers to spend 5 minutes and perform a status check with VIC Roads

The Bike is in South Yarra, Victoria. $8250 ono

Mobile 0412 444933

Attached Files:

2. not breaking tou's now...full details included now.
  3. If it's not been grabbed by someone else after I've actually got my L's, I'll give you a call to discuss...

My course is on the 18/19 of Dec...
  4. Hi Rusti,

Unfortunately it has been grabbed by someone.

Good luck with your test :beer:

5. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh well - guess I keep looking then!

I should see if there's a WANTED section here as well :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.