Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha SRV 250 Renaissa

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Fionn, Jun 1, 2005.

1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. There are several places to try for your L's around Melbourne. There is MTA and Ridetek in Dandenong, Motorcycle Motion in Moorabbin and HART in Tullamarine and Kilsyth. I did my L's at MTA. They were great. Many riders will tell you there stories about each of these places.
    As for the SRV250, that's a very nice bike and it is sought after. If you really want an opinion talk to Mel, she goes under the sig of Madmel, her bike is a beautiful british racing green and something to behold.
  3. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  4. I looked very, VERY closely at the V25 and in the end decided against because

a) I'm a fat bastard and the three I rode didn't have much left at 100/110 with me acting as an airbrake.

b) I got a hankering for lean angle thanks to a 3am hoon on the GOR chasing my mates VTR1000....on a Postie bike :p

c) I probably won't sell the VTR250 at the end of my restrictions, I'll just buy a nice 750 cruiser instead.....or a 600RR :LOL:

A friend of mine had one and it never missed a beat (did go through a few chains but it is a twin) and I found it pretty comfortable to sit on. If you want a cruiser and aren't built like a battlecruiser (or aren't planning on doing much freeway work) go for it.
  5. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  6. Yeah you shouldn't have any problems. I weigh about 130kg (and dropping thanks to not doing heavy lifting for a job anymore :\ ) and it skipped away at the lights fine with me on it.