Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha raided over China exports

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by undii, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Just thought this might be of interest to some people :)

taken from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4638210.stm

2. they look like a lot of fun and easier to fly than a standard RC helicopter , the article doesnt give any idea on size , i wonder how big they are

3. They're a 250cc engine. I think they're getting up on 4m from the tips of the rotor.

4. BOOOOIYAAAAAAHHHH !! could have a lot of fun there

5. It'd be handy to run it down the bottle-o or the fish and chip shop when you've had a few :wink:

6. I wonder if there would be enough power there to strap yourself to the bottom of it , take yourself to the pub and back ... without worries of breathalizers

7. Don't buy a Yamaha then, you are funding China's eventually invasion of resource rich countries. Ie. Us.

Then again, just don't buy anything, It's probably helping fund Muslims to anhilate the jews and western countries.

Oh hang on, Isn't the Uk selling them weapons and nuclear power, just like the US did in the past?

What about the Australia Wheat Board...

What a corrupt world. If you want to invade a country, sell them weapons before hand and at least make some money out of it.

8. More fun than a scooter, rumpy?? :LOL: