Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha FZR 250 3LN

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by FZR-3LN, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Hi, I have a Yamaha FZR 250 3LN and recently the right hand side of the indicators come on but do not flash when turned on.

I have bought a new delay relay flasher and same problem occurs that it comes on but does not flash, the funny thing it when I tap the box the lights flash.. so I was guessing that its the box even though I replaced it? any thoughts...? I don't have a multimeter and all the cables are tied up with tape so can't really see if they are loose but it looks like tapping the box is fixing something in the box so that needs to be replaced? Nothing else could be the wrong could it?

Left lights work fine.. any thoughts much appreciated. Thanks
  2. I assume you have checked both both RH globes are working? If a globe is blown sometimes indicators stay on.
  3. Thanks! Turns out was a blown globe I swapped one over but cuz it worked on the other side didn't think it was globe was blown especially cuz they were staying on? Amazing how electrics work, thanks alot for your help!