Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha FZ8N 2010

Discussion in 'Archived' started by AngryAnt, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 AngryAnt, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013

Ok kids, as promised/threatened my beautiful Yama FZ8N is up for sale, reluctantly. I got this bike second hand around March 2012 as my first upgrade and it has served me well, being my commuter bike, tour bike and twisties-gobbling monster as well. Selling as I have an older streetfighter project going and am looking for an adventure touring bike.

It's done 46,000km as at Jan 2013 - some may say a lot for a two year old bike, but it's been serviced regularly, had oil changes every 5000km (since I owned it) and has just had it's major 40000km service where the valves clearances are checked. Full service record kept. Good chain, lubed every fortnight. I'm going to replace the rear tyre and the bike will come with a RWC. Registration til September 16th 2013.

I'm offering this bike at a good price for a quick sale. To Netriders the price is $7000 firm, including RWC. If it doesn't go in a week or two, it'll be advertised in all the usual places, so get in quick.

Bike is in Williamstown, and can be viewed weekends or most evenings.

It's an ideal first upgrade bike - high and relaxed position, great for commuting, the inline 4 engine means its forgiving on the throttle at low revs but then it will kick you into warp speed at around 7000 revs. I've taken this bike onto the twisties many weekends and the wide bars and great handling mean it gives most sportbikes a fright in twisties or sweepers as those who've ridden with me will attest.

Extras - heated grips, paddock stand spools, oggy knobs and gearsack and rack. Three sets of keys (including red key). Anyway, enough yacking, here's the bike. Click on the thumbs for bigger pics.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's a video review.
  2. #2 AngryAnt, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    Moar pics -

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. Great looking bike Anto - good luck with the sale - great price!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bike traded.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.