Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha FZ6N

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Lloyd, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Ok, this is a waste of bandwidth, but anyway, I shall continue...
    I've got a fascination with naked bikes. At the moment, I'm riding a Honda Spada, which I do really love. In 3 or 4 months I'll grab my P plates, so once I come off them, I'll be after a bigger bike.
    I was looking at the Yamaha website and I saw these buggers on there, and I'm wondering if anyone here has ridden one, or has one, and what they're like for handling, power, etc?

Yes, it's a while off, but hey, nothing wrong with getting background information on them. And by the time I'm ready to get it, they'll be well down in price.

/end bored post.
  2. Hi there Lloyd.

I started a thread on this ages ago, but don't know how to take you there. Maybe someone can do it on my behalf?

FZ6N's look kick ass though don't they? But from what I've been told, it stops about there. Just depends who you talk to I guess. It's all about personal preference. Nobody is right or wrong.

Cheers dude, wish I could have been more of a help to you.

Oh, is your first name Clive?
  3. Nup, I'm not Clive.
    Thanks for that.
  4. Somehow I get the feeling you don't know much about cricket.
  5. I do, and I'm white, 63kg and can't play cricket for shit.
    Slow night.