Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha FZ6 - New Exhaust

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by brendan03, Oct 12, 2007.

1. G'day Lads & Lad'etts.

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some slip-on exhaust manifactures and/or distrubutors in Melbourne?

As the title suggest I have an 8-9 month old 06' FZ6n (in sexy orange) and I'm thinking of adding some new cans for christmas. I'd love to hear from anyone who has already removed the stock system and what they used, how much they paid, etc.

So far my favorite is the Two Brothers (click pic for their site):
    2007_yam_fz6_D_lowrear.
    But for US$1,000 - that might price them out of my budget. Though they do include the fender eliminator , lights, etc...

I assume it's going to be more expensive for the FZ6 as they require 2 cans?

Anyway, help, advice, and links all appreciated. See y'all at the island on Sunday ;)

2. If you like the TBR setup i can steer you in the right direction.. Let me know via email and ill help you out with options ex the states.. :grin:

3. Hi Brendan,

Good mate of mine has an '04 FZ6N. He has Remus cans (slip on) on it, but they were already on it when he purchased it, and he has never run the stock pipe(s).

Not sure how much they are, but they look pretty sweet (not dissimilar to the TBRs, and sound good (have removable baffles). Might be worth a look.

Cheers

JAS

4. Blue: Thanks, I've sent you an email.

Flux: Thanks also, I've sent those guys an email asking for a quote to.

Jas:

Had a poke around the ol' interwebs and I've found an Aus Remus dealer/store here: http://www.remusbike.net.au/page/1240807

It looks like they charge per can? And they're damn expensive per can at that! Am I reading things wrong or is it possible their site is incorrect?