Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha FZ1N: LL's New Ride, Finally!

Discussion in 'Naked' at netrider.net.au started by Lazy Libran, Sep 11, 2015.

1. #1 Lazy Libran, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    All right guys and gals...Here she is. My (NEW) ride.

Finally after years of being Lazy (no guesses needed, why?) - I've FINALLY got a NEW (ish) bike.

Meet Black Beauty (AKA Bellezza Nera). Just picked her up during my lunch break so haven't had a chance to take new pics so using the ones from the advert.

Too excited to wait....

:D bd5308850001213407032. bd5110197084552958152.

• Like Like x 20
  2. Very nice! I love yamahas :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Congrats mate

• Like Like x 1
  4. Some more from the advert...

Front. RFront.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Lovely. Did you trade in the vstar?

6. Yes, I did! Wanted to have both the bikes but couldn't.

:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shit you won't know yourself now power and handling good job.

8. :D That's why I'm going back to Saturday Practise as newbie learner (again)!

• Like Like x 2
  9. WEll well well, looks who's joined the 1 litre club :) huge congrats! Nice lookin bike and I am certain you will fall in love all over again. As noted already, bit of a power diference, learn all over again, butmate you will love it. IfI knew you were collecting today would have said to come forride today, went thru the hills so out your way. Enjoy and hopefully see your new wheels tomorrow, oh yes, a chain, lol, welcome

• Like Like x 1
  10. Congrats mate.
    I have a soft spot for FZ1s, as I put 75,000 klms on my old 2003 Gen 1 and it didn't miss a beat.

I still miss that bike.

Check out the FZ1 owners association for all you need to know about these bikes. It's a great resource.

FZ1OA Message Board - Powered by vBulletin

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Congrats (y) nice looking ride :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. She is absolutely gorgeous Lazy LibranLazy Libran! Love the name and colour, of course, but I'm biased :) Congratulations, can't wait for more pics and first ride report. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well done. If you lived in Sydney you could join the little group of FZ1 owners who occasionally ride together.

Two things looking at the second pic:
    It has been overfilled with oil. If the bike was on a centre stand that level would be almost right. On the side stand you shouldn't see any oil in the viewing glass.
    What is the pipe with red end sticking out from under the seat? That isn't standard.
    And I also notice the rear fender has been eliminated.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'll get an 'expert' to look at it tomorrow. Thanks for pointing that out.

15. It looks like the connection for a battery charger...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jealous?

17. Hmmmm, mine's better.

Congrats mate. See you in the morning.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Every FZ1 has to come with one of those pipe smoke thingys

19. A bit :) I'm like a excited puppy, my CBR500 has just over 2.6K kms on the clock. I will be riding it for 3 more years while on restricted licence. Yet I'm looking for my "grown up" bike. 1L bike? Unlikely, but one can look and admire :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Nice ride !
    A mate has an '06 and he loves it , I nearly bought one before deciding on the XJR.