Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha Beewee 100

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Icewarrior, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Hi All,

Anyone own a Yamaha Beewee 100? Anyone got any opinions?

I test road one two weeks ago and the thing takes off like a rocket and got up to 90km/hr with only 3km on the clock.

The only thing I don't like about it is the bug eyed headlights on it.

price is $3000 ride away

2. Hi Icewarrior. I presently owned this bike, after researching around for over one a half year on a lot of other scooters, and i can tell you it is the best scooter out there. It is so reliable, practical and economical. But my other reasons is that it is very flashy, bold and it doesn't conform to any thing. The bug headlighta and enormous tyres make a statement, and i know it is not everyone's liking, but i like it because it is bold and it really makes a statement like no other. Since owning it, i ride around everywhere, and, personally, it is king and queen of all scooters around subburbance, especially CBD area, because it stands out. By the way, the enormous tyres are so grippy on the roads, very stable ride and safety reason too. But don't take my words for it - before i bought it i checked out so many Beewee owners and they, too, are so raving about it. Cheers
  3. I had a Beewee for about 18 months or so. If was my first time ever on a bike, and i went out and got my RE licence on it that day!
    Great little bike, used it to get to work every day when i was living up the coast... i was only 5 mins from work, tho. :)
    Down here in Bris, I rode it to work which was about a 25 min ride - no dramas.
    Top speed is about 95 Kph.... im about 90-odd kilos.

Now ive gotten myself a Suzuki GS500F
  4. i've ridden one., it was hilarious.
    latest model is a 4 stroke, grab a 2 stroke while you still can