Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Yamaha 650 Rider from Port Macquarie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Johno1967, Aug 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hey all, just joined. Been riding for just over a year now, done 22000km and really enjoying it. Was living in Victoria when I first acquired my bike, have done the Great Ocean Road, Mt Buller, Mt Buffalo as well as many other rides: the Merton gap is a good one too. Moved to Port in February, grew up in the area so was a good homecoming. Those of you familiar with the area will know about the Gingers Creek run up the Oxley, have done that a few times along with various other rides. Only had one minor off, just a few marks on the bike and a scuffed glove was all. Have a Facebook group called Port Macquarie Cruiser Riders as well. Keep the shiny side up everyone!

2. Welcome mate :cool:

3. Welcome Johno1967Johno1967. I'm a Yamaha 650 cruiser rider as well.

4. Welcome to the forum mate

5. As you can see from my avatar, I rode a Yamaha 650 for a while too, but that was back in 1978!! Welcome to Netrider :).

6. welcome aboard :)

7. Welcome to NR.

8. gday Johno1967Johno1967 and welcome to NR - quite a few young 'uns like you joining here lately, good to see!

9. Welcome to NR

10. Hi hi, welcome to NR! I've heard many tales of the Oxley but have yet to explore it - I'm hoping to practice a bit more before I can handle the distance from Sydney :)

11. I have done it in a cage a few times but never a bike. if you do it properly you can smell your brakes when you get to the other side! :cool:

12. MMM, Oxley Hwy / Waterfall way / Ebor to Grafton via Namboida , have too reacquaint myself with all these roads over the next month or so :cool: