Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

XT660 LAMS Bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Charles Ross, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Hey All, Just got my L's and now researching bikes. I am 6'2 so not really into a small 250 but I still want as many horsies as I can get. I need it for sunny day commuting (approx 20mins) and fun round town. I was looking at dual purpose bikes (cause their big) i.e Honda Transalp, KLR650 etc but I dont need off road capabilities. So my latest un-educated plan is a 2005 model XT660X supermotard -apparently they are fast, fun and look pretty nice also. Can anyone give me some advice on this...other options etc?
    Much Appreciated

2. Huh??

Did u just re-post a post under a different title??

3. yep, I stuffed up and dont know how to delete it?
  4. fair enough

We might organise some sort of drinks night for Geeeeelong(ers) so u can come along and pick peoples brains about bikes..

Sir Skuffy?
    .... :?:
  5. sounds like a great plan to me
  6. Hey Ross / Eve :)

Sure, we can kick-it-in-Geelong. I will be away this long weekend putting around with 29 other crazy people.

But, happy to get together next weekend for drinks in Geelong on either friday or saturday night - if you can wait that long. Talk bikes and things.

Eve - can you set this up???? :)
  7. what do i look like - your pa?

:p :twisted:

Does the job come with perks??
  8. Yes, you are my Perk :LOL: :LOL:

You are better at this social gathering stuff mate.