Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Xmas Be Coming (Wishlist)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Rohizle, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Im guessing most of you have been naughty like me, but what prezzies are you looking forward to this holiday season?

I will be gifting myself some gloves, and hinting the following:

2. I've put a huge hint out that I want to do the next Stay Upright course, and hubby is getting himself a (long awaited) new bike Christmas week. :)
  3. I want an attack helicopter. One that blows things up.

Wife won't entertain the idea though :-(
  4. My problem is I can think of anything I want until about 27th December, so stoopid.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I am lusting (fruitlessly) after a 929 2000 model Fireblade for $4750 on eBay :(.
  6. I'd just like to see my kids.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ordered Berik 2 piece leathers
  8. Mate, that's sad. I'd like to even HAVE kids (barren as a bucket of sand!)

Anyhoo, in the spirit of keeping things jolly, I'd like just one of the following:
    (1) Suzzi M50, or
    (2) Yamaharley XVS1100

That's all, not much.
  9. I'd like to find a nice snow bunny while over in Canada :)
  10. How about peace on earth, an end to war, poverty and suffering.

Failing that, a Ducati 1198, Victory Hammer, Speed Triple, BMWR1200RT.

Ok, so that's less likely than my first wish.

I just want the same thing I want every year. My kids to behave themselves and do what they are told - just for one day - that's not too much to ask for is it.

Who am I kidding, that's not going to happen either.

Ok, realistically, a bag of liquorice, some glazed ginger and a new set of perforated leathers.
  11. And do WHAT to her?? :eek:hno:
  12. Hmm, I'd like another weekend like our recent Snowy ride some time soon...
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ... but seriously, the safe arrival of grandchild #2 in the first week of January (or earlier so my daughter's back can have an easier Christmas :LOL:)
  14. Another ?

I'd like the first one.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. I hope you do streety x

I think just someone to hang with on Chrissy day would be perfect.
  16. I just want to be with my family - after moving back to Melbourne from overseas 1.5yrs ago, after missing Christmas with them for 17yrs, again the roster 'gods' deny me the chance...
    Who said doing what I do is glamorous... :(

Merry Christmas to all.
  17. I pick up a new Ducati monster 1100 evo in red ( of course) the week before Xmas, along with some hand surgery.

Happier about the bike though!
    Apparently I am not able to handle a credit card after the surgery,
  18. having bought a new Ducati you'd better get used to handling the credit card :bolt:
  19. My wife has discoverd the secret to economical Ducati ownership.

Don't ride it.......