Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Xj 900 parts

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by chigazz, Jul 9, 2007.

1. hey guys,
    just wondering if anyone either has or knows of someone/somewhere that has a an air joint or air union, im not 100% sure what its called..ill attatch a photo so you guys know what i'm talking about..
    The part I need is part 34

2. Vic wreckers or there used to be a guy in Burwood named Bruce who wrecks a lot of old Yammies and I sold him 1 and 3/4 old model XJ9.s ages ago.Maybe try him
  3. As above try Bruce from Yamwreck 98078376, just be prepared to hear the WHOLE history of motorcycling of Australia...

By the way the RHS part number is: 11T-2319A-00 and it is called JOINT, air 2
    the LHS part number is 31A-2318A-30 and it called JOINT, air 1 these are old part numbers and could have been superseded)
  4. :rofl: yeah thats the guy. God I almost forgot, he came to my joint and about 1 hour later, we actually discussed selling price for my bike. He's a cack, knows everyone and eveything n the game. Lovely old bloke Brucey. He actually has a an old XJ with the engine number 000000001 or some such thing. :LOL:
  5. Cheers guys, thanks for the help it is much appreciated!