Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Xelement adjustable vented all-season pants with armor (size 28-30)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Lesha, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolutely new pants, size: 28, color: black-grey (please see photos for details). Adjustable waist straps for better fit (I reckon, will fit anyone with waist from 70 cm to 80 cm).

Item Description (from web-site):
    Xelement Advanced Black Motorcycle Pants are a great addition to your biker collection.
    Featuring removable advanced Level-3 Armor(New Level Of Protection by Level-3 Armor , Lighter Weight, Less Bulky, Level-3 Armor provides Highest CE Approved Protection, Ergonomic Design, Higher Impact Absorption, Free Movement,Heat protected material made of 100% Tri-Tex Fabric 600 Denier High Performance Breathable Laminated Fabric , Ventilated, One zipped pocket on each side, Elastic waist knees and crotch for added comfort, Velcro waist for a customizable fit and part of the Xelement advance motorcycle gear.

Item Details:
    - Heat protected material made of 100% Tri-Tex Fabric
    - Removable CE Approved Level-3 Armor on the knees
    - Elastic panels on back , knees and crotch for ease of movement
    - Side Velcro waist straps for a customizable fit
    - Zipper front closure with 2 button snaps
    - 2 front zippered vents
    - 2 back vents
    - Tape seal water proof zippers
    - 2 front side zippered pockets
    - Velcro back leg cuffs
    - 32 in inseam
    - Interior mesh lining; (mesh lining reaches the bottom knee, lower leg is polyester lined)
    - 600 Denier High Performance Breathable Laminated Fabric

Xelement is a solid brand producing high-quality motorcycle clothes, well-known in the USA.

These pants did cost me around $120 with delivery, my asking price is 90$.
    I am selling only because the delivery was extremely late and I have bought another two pants by the time these arrived.

Please call Alex on 0409421311.
    pants1. pants2. pants3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.