Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WTF Have i done...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by booga, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Thats right, I've done something and its terrible....

I GOT A NEW BIKE! Finally! :grin:

:woot:

I've talked to some and they expressed their dislike of yellow bikes, but :p to you all, i like it :grin:

Here she is:
    600F4ismall.

And when I'm not pretending to be Melandri at PI last year, I'll get a new rear on her too.... I had to quickly learn to respekt da 600 poweron :shock: :LOL:

Thanks to Stookie for bringing my car home too :)

2. Noice Booga, very noice...congrats.

3. Yeah, but you own it and they don't.. :grin: Very nice ride you have there, enjoy...

4. nothing like that new bike smell
    even if it is YELLOW :D

5. Look people stop snapping up all the F4I's before i get off restrictions and get the cash together...
    You are only driving the market up and I am going to have to whip you for it [​IMG]

Grats on the new wheels. Looks to be in prety good shape
    I agree that htere is an issue with yellow, but sometimes you have to make sacrafices :grin:

6. congrats mate, been a long time coming and glad you like it... can't wait to see it in the flesh. Yeah those 600's go just slightly hard :wink:

btw what colour spray cans do you want me to bring with me red or black? We will have it fixed in no time :LOL: :p :wink:

cheers stewy

7. Fight the power Brother Yellow!!

That is a disgustingly nice new bike mate. Congrats.

8. Beautiful bike man... the whole time I owned my f3 CBR, I was dreaming of the f4i!!!
    well done.. enjoy :cool:

9. my eyes!!!

nah that's a great looking bike mate, you'll have a field day on that thing!

10. Man yellow is hot, for the F4i you couldnt go better....

Go luck with it :cool:

11. What!? :shock: You idiot! :shock:

You can't ride a 600 booga. you're just not cool enough. :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats. :grin:

12. Congrats Booga. :)

Clearly its [​IMG]

Nice bike. 049.

13. Nice choice!

My bike is exactly the same colours except its a 954 not 600.

Nothin wrong with the yellow bikes!

14. Nothing wrong with yellow bikes.. If I could have got the Zed in yellow I would have done so (but orange is better!)

Congrats Booga. Nice bike. Time for a ride?

15. Respect to the yellow! My first bike was yellow, loved it!

I dont know why so many people hate yellow??

16. Well done Booga, enjoy your new ride :grin:

17. At the risk of sounding like a typical female: that's a beautiful colour.

Oh, and the bike is not half bad either :p .

Intense jealousy! Congratulations, hope you have a lot of fun on it, and stay safe!

-G-

18. Nice nice nice... I wanted an F4i stunter but guess I'll have to wait til I get back from OS...

Great bike, rarely hear a bad thing about them :grin:

Congrats on the buy, will have to come check out your new wheels soon... Booga gets my approval on the wheels (except for the colour but hey each to their own...) "very nice, HIGH 5" :grin:

:biker:

19. nice! congrats on the new bike.
    ..... but were is the camel logo, what happened to the sponsorship deal? :LOL:

20. nice one, i was tossing up between the z750 and the f4i, i ended up on the zed because i found one that was the right price.. i would love fairings for winter though... damn you and your windshield!