Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

wtf have i been missing all time

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by stanga169, Feb 7, 2010.

1. awesome ride doing the tourist rd loop near my place in monbulk . there is a new meaning for freedom that i did not know but therein lies the danger of spreading the gospil and as a result i may not feel like im a member of a club that only a few really know what im talking about

2. Welcome to the fold.
  3. How can you live there and not know? I lived in Upper Gully and would spend days just riding in circles!

Do yourself a favour and find the Mountain Hwy - more corners and far less traffic. It comes out on the Tourist Hwy at Sassafras.

I miss that hill...
  4. Monbulk? Did you see a traffic jam there?

Sorry, terrible joke..

Thing is, it doesn't matter if you're riding solo or if you're with a group, there is that sense of community that all motorcyclists have that joins us together and makes us feel like we're part of something great (which, of course, we ARE)

Get out there and do some more exploring; then get into some touring and REALLY see what the country has to offer.
  5. did mt highway a couple of times last night bloody awesome!
  6. You missed the cops with laser.

Lucky you.

I too was lucky as i had to slow for a car (I drive a Clubman) as I came upon them. Not that I was speeding but 25km on a bend is a little too slow for everyone but the DH in front of me.
  7. still sticking to the speed limits mate , for how long im not sure lol
  8. The force is strong in this one, welcome to the club!
  9. yep know it well.