Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WTF! Dainese Mask Flup WS Am I missing something?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by V2, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Saw one of these on ebay and thought it was a joke. Then went to the Dainese site and saw the same thing there.
    Dainese Site

Ergonomic fit
    • Elasticated fabric
    • Elasticated rear insert to facilitate wearing
    • Windstopper® fabric
    • Perforation near the mouth
    • Hole near the nostrils
    • Keeps the body dry and warm
    • Medium

So how are you supposed to see where your going?
  2. Maybe cut out where your eyes are meant to be. Just a guess tho.
  3. Use your spidey senses?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Use the force Luke......
  5. The product ends at the seem the logo runs along. Above that is all mannequin.
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  6. Maybe it is meant for women in those countries where eyes must not been seen...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I already have a beard like that...Just call me Cousin It... ;)
  8. Shhhh!!! The Gimp's sleeping...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Stealth - you're a wise man. Dainese Marketing - not so much.
    Why not use a white foam mannequin instead of black cloth?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. #12 Zim, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    There was a pic on Adventure Rider of a bloke making and selling Aluminium checker plate face masks for half face helmets.They mount like a gas mask at the back,made for Harley riders who want protection from light weigh flying objects but feel claustrophobic, eg dont look cool enough in a full face. Laughed my arse of at the 3 pages of grief he got .The best comment was Optimus Prime wantaby.It looked like it would cut the wearers throat in a fall,stupid.
    Solid State Covers - Solid State Covers
  11. I feel a darwin award nomination for solidstatecover wearers may be in order -although such a quick way to achieve selection of the species...
    Either that or I know a nice place on Oxford Street Sydney that would make them feel very very welcome indeed ;)
  12. Please hand your licence in now..