Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WTF .. a man-eating fish that crawls on land ??

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by VCM, Feb 20, 2008.

1. :shock: They gotta be kidding right?? :shock:
    "A SAVAGE fish more terrifying than a piranha has been caught in Britain for the first time — sparking fears of a deadly invasion.
    The vicious giant snakehead EATS everything it comes across and has even been reported to KILL people."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article817553.ece

2. Reminds me of some of the women I met

3. :rofl:

4. The revenge of the fish.. maybe they aint as dumb as they say they are.. how all of the sudden is a new fish which walks around just gona pop out of the ocean and we neva knew anything about it has got me

EDIT: I read the whole article now lol, so theyve been around before in america and to get rid of them they had snipers taking pot shots from roofs and they even poisoned the whole lakes they were in... the SNAKE HEAD.

Now thats a pet worth having

5. Probably a result of all the shit the BIG companies dump in our oceans ...
    MUTANT FISH ? :shock:

6. Anythings possible, It could even be from the really deep parts of the ocean, thats where all the big sea monsters and stuff are I really am not kidding. Giant squids which can sink battle ships ect, theyve found a few look em up.

But all that radioactive waste which they dump in our oceans aint healthy at all, it manipulates the genetic attributes of whatever it affects. For example the children being born in Iraq now lots of them with extra limbs ect.. Nasty stuff radiation, but then it has its good uses too like kemotherapy.

Got me started ranting . ..

7.  Top
  8. its ALL got to do with global warming... PP back me up here... ;) :p

9. The Sun.

Case closed.

10. "This fish is feared to attack humans and swim into an orifice (the vagina, anus, or even the penis—and deep into the urethra)"
    :shock: :shock:
    I knew there was a reason I didnt like fishing

11.  Top