Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW WTB. Tuning for Suzuki SV1000 (PC,EJK)etc

Discussion in 'Wanted' at netrider.net.au started by justin_es, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good day peoples.
    Just bought myself a beautiful 05 SV1000.
    It has a single exhaust conversion and running K&N and is running a little rich so definitely needs a tune.

So basically I'm looking for a good working second hand as can't afford brand new
    Power Commander or Electronic Jet Kit or any other reputable tuneable add-ons for my bike.

It doesn't have to be tuneable on the fly. Once I put it in to get profesionally tuned I wont be touching it so not interested in all that fancy stuff.

Let me know what's out there.

Thank you
    Justin.

2. I'm surprised that its running rich, I would have expected it to be a bit lean now you have freed up its breathing.

Sorry I cant help with a second hand power commander.

I was hoping a few others would chime in with some good advise. I have an 05 myself and it is need of some tuning.

I would love to have the stock computer reflashed, I think piggy back systems are unnecessary as you already a perfectly good bit of hardware there doing the job.

If anyone knows where to get SV computers reflashed and or dyno tuned let me know

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.