Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WTB Shoei Neotec

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by dlhgsx, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Wanting to buy a shoei neotec asap. Will buy from anywhere in australia and pay postage. Size M

2. Try a retail shop - they do stuff like that
  3. yikes- thats big money boike!!!
    what are they like- are they worth the $$$ ?
    i just got a bell mx9 for less than 250 bucks -lol
  4. You've only got one noggin NosohNosoh .............. but i guess anything's better than the cork and leather with a trendy peak of old.
  5. For me? yes. It's not the lightest Lid in the World, But I love it. It's a excellent Lid.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. lets not go there lionz
  7. Hey, Nosoh, wot did u do at the weekend, Did u go Strom'in or peddl'n
  8. Bikemart in Ringwood often gives discounts to Netriders. I bought my Neotec from there.

BMW in Southbank also carry them, but they were more exxy.
  9. not much of either unfortunately, man flu is a biatch...
    have you got any rides in the planning?
  10. I've had the Claytons Flu with the last 2 weeks. (the flu you have when you haven't got the flu.)
    I need tyres urgently. Maybe fit 2 on Friday hopefully. I may end up doing Bacon and Eggs in daylesford. either Sat or Sun.
  11. Wow thanks didnt think of that.... lol. Obviously looking for a second hand one to avoid paying $800
  12. ^^^^^ Here to help ;)
  13. Wait a few weeks until end of FY, you might get lucky and find one on sale.