Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WTB (Melb/VIC): CBR600F4i, CBR600F4, YZF-600R, or equiv.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by grue, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As per topic, looking for a CBR600F4i or something close to it. I'd prefer fuel injection over carbs, but I'm not an unreasonable person, so feel free to let me know if you have something I should consider :)

Pre-warning: I'm not going to be ready to buy for another couple of weeks, but given the rather slow bike market at the moment I figure it pays to start looking early.

2. High km 2000 K1 GSXR750?
    Hasn't been updated for a little while, must get round to that. Now has LED rear indicators, will come with undertail (not installed) alarm has been removed

Motor top-end needs some work sometime soon (rides and runs perfectly fine now, but in the interests of disclosure...)

What's your budget?
  3. Hmm… Although that's a nice bike, probably not what I'm looking for to be honest. Trying to find something with reasonably low KMs that I won't have to worry about major servicing on for a while.

That having been said, I might know someone who -is- interested in your GSXR, since I know he's looking for one. I'll see if I can't get him to sign up and have a look :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.