Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW WTB 600/636/675cc Track Bike

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by alex92, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,
    After regrettably selling my RVF400, I'm looking for a track bike. I'm interested in any of the following:
    - GSXR600
    - CBR600RR
    - R6 05-
    - ZX6/636
    - Triumph 675

I preferably want something built after 2003 with inverted forks, radial calipers and floating discs. I would like a bike that's already set up for track/race use, so it already has aftermarket suspension, braided lines, exhaust, race glass etc, however if the price is right I will consider others.

I've been keeping an eye on what they sell for lately, and I've seen a fair few 04-05 models go for about $4,500-5k so I'm hoping to pick something up for around 4-4.5k.

If anyone is selling or knows of someone in Sydney, let me know. I might also check out some motorcycle auctions and wreckers to see if I can find a repairable writeoff, but by the time I stick suspension, exhaust, SS lines, race glass on it and fix the existing problems it probably won't be worth my while unless I'm getting the bike for next to nothing.. Any opinions are welcomed though.

2. I know a guy in your price range selling an 02 636 but it dosn't fit all of your requirement's ie:inverted fork's but does come with warmer's etc
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.