Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[WSBK] Spoiler Assen

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by cejay, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Wow.

You HAVE to find a way to watch at least race 1.

I was cool on Ben Spies when he came into this series, but man, he is the real deal. Unbelievable.

Haslam, awesome, fighting for position with Spies, millimetres apart.

Motogp this afternoon was interesting. WSBK was stunning.
  2. Second that one - watch the last 10 laps if you can, plenty of drama and a great build up to an absolute cracking last 3 laps.

Get Spies into MotoGP - that's the best racing I've seen this season. Awesome...
  3. I want to see him one more season in WSBK. Too few competitive bikes in Motogp and too much politics influencing who gets what. And being awesome in WSBK doesn't translate to being awesome in Motogp. And given the fragile nature of Motogp at the moment, another year might be good.
  4. watching the motogp, thought it was pretty good by their standards... then the wsk! wow. that passing... he was definately commited in those (against haslam) :p
  5. And the SSP was even more amazing!!!!!
  6. Couldn't see the WSS race, but watching the live lap time updates, it seems that race was an absolute balltearer too! 0.2 seconds covered the podium.
  7. the finish of the 600s too!
    what a day of racing... and there's still one to go! :grin:
  8. bring it on
  9. wooohooo Go Nitro Nori :grin:
  10. yay for smrz and his first podium :cool: