Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WSBK - Monza (Possible Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by cejay, May 12, 2008.

1. OMG....

Race 1, amazing. All three riders were awesome.

Race 2. Unfknblvbl!!!

Haga notifying the rider behind him that their bike was smoking. One handed, flat out. Awesome.

Kyonara. What a racer, never seen the place before.

Max N. Wow!
  2. The second race, in particular was absolf*ckinutely awesome :grin: . The finish was unbelieveble .. I had to remind myself to breathe :LOL:
    However, the supersport race was a bit tame compared to last time, but the fight happening in the middle of the field was amazing..

Max N. WOW indeed. The first race was a perfect one under pressure. Way to go :)
  3. Loved Haga in the interview telling the interviewer that it was 0.09s and showing him the photo!!

Did you see the cutaway when they were about to interview Brooksy? :p
  4. No, i didnt see the interview. We left Tux's just after the race.
    However, a brief summary of the interview would be welcome :p
  5. As the interviewer got Brooksy in shot, we cut away to what appeared to be a gym where girls were doing warm up exercises.....Fox then hurriedly went back to the studio.

Haga is just a funny fella. When he was interviewed he was quite happy to tell the interviewer that the gap was only 0.09s and the look on his face was priceless. In his hand he held the photo finish pikky they take to prove the result. Dead proud was he!
  6. Where did Bayliss finish?
  7. 3rd Race 1
    DNF Race 2

Extended his lead to 78 points.

Haga went past him in race 2, Parabolica (IIRC), left hand off the bar doing a 'blinking' impression to tell him that his bike was smoking.
  8. Thanks mate.
  9. We saw that, and was hoping for more to come, but they realised it and changed it :( buggers :LOL:
  10. Is there any way to watch tonight's race live online?
  11. No, not unless you can go via an European proxy.
  12. Why?

"The video you have requested is not available in your region"

Why? :(