Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National WSBK 2016

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by wino, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Who's your money on for the championship ? Who's ya fav rider ?

Do you agree with not only the changes to the race structure what do you think about the new rules ?

Dont forget WSS.

results for leg one.

WSBK »
    WSBK Aragon, Spain: Race results (1)
    2 April 2016

Full race one results from the third round of the 2016 World Superbike Championship at Motorland Aragon, Spain.

• StumbleUpon
    image: http://media.crash.net/original/PA1880465.0008.jpg

WSBK Aragon, Spain: Race results (1)

Full race one results from the third round of the 2016 World Superbike Championship at Motorland Aragon, Spain.

1. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati 1199R 18 laps
    2. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R +4.168s
    3. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R +4.948s
    4. Xavi Fores ESP Barni Ducati 1199R +12.723s
    5. Davide Giugliano ITA Aruba.it Racing Ducati 1199R +13.151s
    6. Nicky Hayden USA Honda Racing CBR1000RR +21.117s
    7. Jordi Torres ESP Althea BMW S1000RR +22.112s
    8. Alex Lowes GBR PATA Crescent Yamaha R1 +25.575s
    9. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Crescent Yamaha R1 +28.941s
    10. Lorenzo Savadori ITA IodaRacing Aprilia RSV4 +34.956s
    11. Alex de Angelis RSM IodaRacing Aprilia RSV4 +35.075s
    12. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki ZX-10R +37.310s
    13. Josh Brookes AUS Milwaukee BMW S1000RR +37.442s
    14. Markus Reiterberger GER Althea BMW S1000RR +37.731s
    15. Karel Abraham CZE Milwaukee BMW S1000RR +52.270s
    16. Sylvain Barrier FRA Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R +56.295s
    17. Matthieu Lussiana FRA Team ASPI BMW S1000RR +67.602s
    18. Dominic Schmitter SUI Grillini Kawasaki ZX-10R +95.691s
    19. Peter Sebesteyen HUN Team Toth Yamaha R1 +95.746s
    20. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth Yamaha R1 +1 lap
    21. Saeed al Sulaiti QAT Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R +2 laps

Not classified

Matteo Baiocco ITA VFT Ducati 1199R 13 laps completed
    Josh Hook AUS Grillini Kawasaki ZX-10R 13 laps completed
    Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta RC F4 RR 8 laps completed
    Michael van der Mark NED Honda Racing CBR1000RR 3 laps completed

Read more at Aragon - Race results (1) | WSBK Results
  2. Hard to go past the two ninja's but if i was a bett'n man i'd put money on Sykes , if he even gets a sniff it's bloody on. Good yo see the Duc winning again but dont think Davies will be consistent ( hope he proves me wrong). Having races both days is good if your at the track but on tv i like watching boyh races in one hit.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. As much as I hate to say it I think Rea is the one to beat again. I think but he's due for some bad luck surely ? the last time he fell down was on a Pata honda I think ? I dont want him to hurt himself I just want him to have a gentle fall.

Tom Sykes ( my fav cause I'm a Kwaka lad from way back and he brought us back to the winners circle first ) I rekon he got lucky a few weeks ago to win the race cause Rea phuked up 2/3 times in the last few laps. Sykes has to find a way to use his tyres better thur the race, and not just get a pole but we/he knows that.

Chas Davies is going to not only to gain from the updates from the factory ( asymmetrical exhaust for one ) but he also has a childhood friend who he will listen to, who is watching and might be able to help him out a bit when he reads his data. And it was great to see him win the first race with so much authority.

I have to say I did not think the Yammies would be so fast at this time of the year but thats great cause it's just going to make the racing and the season better. Great to see them up there I wish Lowes more luck he seems to be a good guy and a hard rider as well.

While I have been typing this I have just seen VDM go down in SP2 in a strait line, sadly we did not see how he went down in leg one. Perhaps it shows how hard he is pushing the Honda when he might want to look at things a little bit different the front end loose in sp2 just sucked tho. I rekon Hayden is a bit of a quiet achiever atm and has done well so far he has obviously just taken small steps so far and he's expected him to hit the podium later this year.

BROOKES from what i read is not only at a first time track is also struggling big time with the electronics at this level but I would put money he will beat his team mate again in race 2.

Jodi Torres I rekon he got screwed something fierce with the Prilla MotoGP team ( which is going to fail ) without a crash he's going to be a threat for the top 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. WSS ?

I think I'm too drunk.

GO Sofogalu and beware of PJ
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. and that beautiful MV .. . Clusel ?
  6. Wine? Lol
  7. LOL na never do it just scotch and beer.
  8. 30 minutes to start WorldSBK Race 2! #AragonWorldSBK TV coverage and broadcast schedule.

7 retweets 4 likes
  9. Well I just saw the start of the WSS no need to worry about P J !

10. I haven't seen wss yet but both superbike races where a masterclass from Chaz.

I'm team green all the way mind you and still think Johnny will win this year but I'd like to see Tom take it up to him. I think it's a shame Tom has only won the tittle once he's been unlucky and that close 2 other times.

11. If you tend to kick out when you get a shock .. .. ... .move the coffee table before you watch the WSS ;)
  12. Haha ok lucky I don't have a coffee table.
    I just started watching motogp but I've got to go to basketball now so only 5 laps in....

13. And yeah I was happy to see Chad pull off his first double and he did it very well he seems to be a good bloke and honest. I'm a Sykes fan everyday and I rekon he might have dented Rea's head a bit just by staying with him and the interview Rea gave after the race proves that to me. I am curious why in the race they ( commentators ) were talking about him having new front suspenders I would have thought being a works rider you get what you are given and you do what you can with them ?

I know what you mean about Tom as well missed out by .5 to Melandri ( and wheres he now ? ) and he would have won if not for that tall streak of pelican shit in Indonesia taking him out the other year !

Good to see the Yammies are up to speed so quick, only for the sake of the championship.

Brookesy . . .. . . . .. .he likes Assen ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1

14. I dont understand
  15. I started watching the motogp race but needed to press pause to go and shoot hoops.....
  16. enjoy the first few laps jonnymacjonnymac ?
  17. Shame Wagner was in the middles of it.
    It was good racing in the ssp race.
  18. Yes it was the guy who caused should know at any level of motorcycling you cant turn left or right with your back wheel in the air.

I have watched the Cluzel thing again on the MV and I rekon he still might have gear box issues, when he ran wide on the left hander he was still peddling the gearbox when he was already 3/4 foot of line. I have not had time to read the blurb yet.

Watching the STK1000 now, I wonder whats going to happen there and if Starring has a good run.