Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WSB this weekend (sun-1-oct) At Burwood

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Bangr, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Howdy all , Burwood house is open again this sunday for racing , J1 and B1 will be in there normal grid positions and all are welcome to join the arm chair racing. Please PM or call one of us so we get a idea of numnbers. It starts at 7.30 pm

Bren :cool:
  2. Oooh I'll be there Bren, I wouldn't miss it for the world, to be surounded by such knowledgeable motorcycle enthusiasts for the viewing :LOL:
  3. Hhhhmmm, I hope your not having a dig at moi :p
    At least I didn't fall asleep midway through the race last week, not like someone else I know :LOL: :LOL: :wink:

I'll be there....again :)
  4. Well the slow pokes were boring me, seen more action in a C grade race at Broadford !!!!! :LOL:
  5. Hhhhmmm, I hope your not having a dig at moi :p

Never would I ever do such a thing m'lady :)
  6. Kerry and I might be a good chance. I'll have to ask her if she has anything else planned though. :)
  7. Cool, cool. Come all to the lounge room of Superbike bull s h i t :shock:
  8. at least you didn't snore :rofl:
  9. That makes a change, just ask my ex :oops:
  10. I think my bike is super. :grin: :LOL:
  11. Then we all agree...... it's a Superbike !!!!
  12. :rofl:

Test rode something even more super today but it's a secret. :wink: :-$
  13. does that mean the 5 is up for grabs? :eek:
  14. Hmmm, what could that be? So she handled good did she?
  15. One concerned moment running ride on the boulevard an double the speed limit on someone elses bike. :shock: :busting: but it was a giggle inducing ride and I enjoyed myself. :grin:

Still not telling though. [-( :LOL:
  16. Ok, so who else is coming tonight...and what munchies should I bring? :)
  17. Hey Guy's :grin:

We've got coke, Pepsi Max, milk, biscuits, crackers, dips, bread, potato chips, corn chips, lollies, tea, coffee, beer, Jim Beam & coke, wine. You want something else please bring.

All welcome at Racing HQ for a 7.00pm grid-up and 7.30pm start.
  18. I've had a bummer of a day, I'll have to sit this one out. I need to recouperate after battling with my lawn mower this afternoon. :(
  19. Seany and Egiste are definate for tonight. :)
  20. :eek:)

Hey wont be making it tonight, i got a sore ass from riding too much this weekend. going to catch a mate. But i will get to make it one of these nights.