Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Write a caption for this picture!

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Gromit, May 26, 2006.

1. Groberts meets the long arm of the law... :LOL:

[IMG:1000:834:ade4e7c354]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/gromit/Bikepics/YesOfficer.jpg[/img:ade4e7c354]

2. Write a caption for this picture!
    Can I interest any of you girls in a menarge a twa :bannanabutt: :smileysex: :bannanabutt: ,maybe even a foursome?
    "sorry sir,you will have to settle for self gratification" :jerk:
    Funny you should mention that thou,coz thats what where here talking to you about and what where going to try and do to you guys over thext 2 weeks when you ride down the promenarde. :eek:hno:

3. Here's Greg's number, he's single and has handcuffs :p

G

4. "I'm sorry sir, you want me to put my truncheon where???"

:LOL:

5. "I'm sick to death of you fcuking hoons racing up and down Southbank all night! fcuking cyclists! Get a real bike ya pedaling fcuking hooligans!" :evil: :LOL: :LOL:

6. "Surely one of you bikers can tell us where the nearest Krispy Kreme's store is" :roll:

7. the arrested bikie and had a bet with the station SGT that he was the ugliest bastard they had seen, they wanted me to come down and prove him wrong :grin:

last time i met this many officers at one place it cost me well over $400 and a break from riding :)

8. "Seriously officer, there's no way you'd be still talking to me if you knew just how much Seany is enjoying staring at your arse! :shock: " :LOL:

9. All I said was "Here comes the town bike" How you interpret it, is not my responsibility. :cool:

10. "My friends and I were having an innocent discussion about minor currency denominations and for the life of me, I couldn't rember what colour the 2c coin was. Honestly, what do you expect when you come in mid way through a conversation?"

11. It's not my fault officer. I was sucking on a Maccas thick shake and the wind changed direction. Now i'm stuck looking like this for life, please don't book me :)

12. "Excuse me officers, see that guy in the blue jacket next to me? He won't quit staring! I mean, I know I'm good looking and all, but it's starting to creep me out. I'm trying my best not to encourage him, so can you kindly tell him to stop please?"

13. Rock beats scissors....

14. gorberts brush with the law!!!

hey..!!.. what do you call a female police officer who shaves her taco?.. ****stubble!!!.. oh ..!.. right?.. your a sergeant..and you wax???

15. (talking quietly to guy in blue jacket beforehand: "hehe check this out, this'll be hilarious") "Excuse me officers, how do I get to Southbank??"

16. tea and scones officer? :p

17. on a sidenote, i don't think the police should be sticking bullseyes on the back of their helmets :p :shock: (take a look at the cop front and centre.)

18. "OMGOMGOMG!!!! We got his autograph" :woot:

"Hey good lookin here's my number ;) "

19. "You girls sure can pedal fast!" :grin:

20. Sir, you are under Therapeutic Arrest :!: