Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WR250F Kick Stand issue

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by frenzix, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Hi guys, great forum, i am really new to dirt bikes and slightly less new to bikes.

I recently boguht a WR250F 2002 and it came with a kickstand that they guy bought and never fitted.. now im doing my head in trying to figure it out.

Can anyone tell me if i got the right kickstand and how the heck it fits? I have perused the net trying to look at 100's of pics to see how they fit.. no luck.

Thanks for any help..

2. You're missing a bracket. There's supposed to be a solid metal piece that bolts on to those two holes, and has one big hole for the sidestand main bolt and a peg to hang the spring on.

Sort of similar to this one:
  3. aha! i was starting to think that.. thankyou ! I'm downloading the spare parts list and should be able to see it in there to order
  4. ok i've looked up the part number etc.. and searched around on the net but cannot find an online store to order OEM Yamaha parts in Australia.. I would rather order from australia.. Any ideas?

Thanks, Tim