Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wow, what a day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by rc36, May 22, 2005.

1. Went for a ride this afternoon. 22 degrees, sunny, no wind, twisty roads, can it get much better than that?
    Heaps of bikes of all descritpions out on the road enjoying the Autumn weather.
    Of course I don't live in Melbourne so this is a regular occurrence for me!!!
    Boom boom!

2. Tell me about it! Due to other commitments I was just lucky enough to ride my RS250 around the block a couple of times.
  3. Remarkably, I've experienced similar conditions the last two weekends. Last weekend was glorious at Broadford racetrack and this weekend riding all day in a freight train of 20 Ducatis. Even had the opportunity to sample the serenity when we stopped turned off the bikes and look out over Eildon Weir. Unfortunately a bit low with the drought.
    I love riding my bike. 8)
  4. If this unseasonal weather doesn't get you excited and out there on your bike as often as you possibly can then there is definitely something wrong with you!!
    Aren't we a lucky bunch?
  5. It sucks...I bloody want it to snow!!!!!!

6. well it was good till 5 down our way den the wind came......

bloody freezing