Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wow, phone cameras are actually good

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by undii, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Just bought a new phone sony ericsson K750i and woah! It's picture quality is awesome (for a phone) heh

Just took a pic at work today http://www.connect4.com.au/waz/DSC00015.JPG and didn't realise how good quality it would turn out. I haven't been checking out many settings yet, still updating the firmware, getting themes, songs etc for it.

Anyone else have pics from phones or whatever that surprised them with quality? :)
  2. I took pic on camera phone at 12 apostles...actually quite good but no idea how to load it up to show ya...
  3. :eek:

Scariest god-damn thing I've seen all day!

That's good image quality for a camera phone.
  4. Dam, I'm suprised as well quality is that good :eek:
  5. yup these days moden phones have at least a 1.3 or better yet a 2 megapixal camera in built
    these phone/camera are about he same quality at the digital cameras back about 4 years ago
    now they have inbuilt it into a phone
    i cant wait till they get tv on phones
    :LOL: :LOL:
  6. That's great quality for a cameraphone!
  7. 3G was supposed to fill that niche... but if you don't want live tv, you can always transcode stuff you get off tv or the internet to put on a pda/phone.
  8. These days, the mobile is a mobile office :cool: