Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

wow, look at me

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by _joel_, Aug 28, 2006.

1. did you ever get home from the pub and feel that you are so drunk that you would sleep outside with no blankets in 8c?

heh, i won darts, but geeez im gonna have a headache in the morning.

oh, did i mention in my drunkeness i am wasting your precious time? :LOL:

do i have anything to offer with this post?
    if you are boss and start work at 5:30am, 11:30pm is not a good time to be posting on netrider.net.au

i'm gonna ruin your x-mas bbq (in a good way)

happy sleeping people
  2. wikkid, joel :LOL:
  3. dont you be encouraging me mr paul :LOL:
  4. x-mas? you must be really drunk or already dreaming..
  5. blah blah nonsensical blah, goodnight
  6. Reminds me of my days drinking cask wine and stumbling home to hop onto the computer to type utter crap to people / forums :LOL:
  7. 8 degrees is what I'd call a warm night, what're you complaining about :LOL:.
  8. <==has big headache :(
  9. :LOL: Suffer no sympathy from this corner. Self inflicted.
    Should be drunk more often, either your spelling improved, or you wernt that drunk :p
  10. exactly...8 is shorts weather!!! :LOL: :cool:
  11. :rofl:

Drink lots of water, it'll help.
  12. My godfather's brother had one of those nights once... Couldn't get his key into the lock because he was so smashed. Fumbled about for 15 minutes. His brother thought "bugger him, he'll work it out, the piss-ant" and went back to sleep.

...he died of hypothermia sleeping on the lawn. :shock: :(
  13. Jeez....I can't remember my last hangover, I am getting too sedate!
    Cold pizza and V8 juice always worked well for me.

Regards, Andrew.
  14. Maccas should fix that hangover ;)
  15. what punishment, started at 5:30am, drive to nowra, work all day in the sun.....ouch.
    living away from home for the rest of the week in a motel with a built in pub. expect more random acts of stupidity.
  16. As long as I'm allowed to laugh at you when you do. :grin:
  17. lol, my ex used to do that, she figured that if she went to bed drunk she would wake up feeling crappy, so she used to take the dog for a walk and then sleep in the vacant lot next door for an hour or two. I guess it makes perfect sense when your blind. To this day, the dog hates being dragged out of his warm bed in the middle of the night by drunk people :) (not that its an overly suprising fact) :grin: :grin:
  18. i have broad enough shoulders :grin:

apparently i was singing in the pub carpark last night prior to leaving darts, or so my wife tells me.
    also my sister-in-law drew a face on the back of my freshly shaven head.
    the boys in my crew laughed seriously hard at me :oops:
  19. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, that's classic!!!
  20. I used to just leave my car in the underground coles carpark around the corner from work and sleep in there intil it's time to start :LOL:

I don't do that much anymore tho after everyone kept asking me if i was sick because i was stumbling around and going to the toilet every 10 mins to throw up :(