Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wow, I'm speechless at the skills in this vid........(NOT!)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Kamikaze_Kawasaki, Mar 21, 2006.

1. OMG, I started to watch this video and I went from shaking my head at how they wear their helmets attached to the helmet lock on the sides of their bikes instead of on their heads to absolute hysterics.

I don't know if it's just me but I think this video is the funniest stunt video I have seen (because it is so bad) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Look at me mum, no hands! Mum! Look no hands! Loak at me I'm doing no hands Mum! :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's sad. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. I cant believe I watched that vid all the way through. Did I blink when the stunts were on???
  4. My gaydar went off the scale...
  5. What a bunch of homie/stunter wannabee's, i can't believe i wasted my time watching that shit.
  6. don't mess with puerto rico motherfcuker :roll: they have like a cool theme song and can do 1cm power wheelies on a gsxr :shock: did i mention they had neons on their custom hardlys?
  7. i must of blinked at the same time....
    :shock: :shock:
  8. That was some amature crap. I want my 5 minutes back you bloody posers!
  9. Calling that stunts is a slap in the face of people who actually do it for real.

It's like posting a vide with you in a singlet and calling it p0rn!!
  10. Kami Kawa,
    Helmets are a choice in some countries/states

It wasnt a "hardlys" it wasnt even a Harley.

Spot on the coin brother.

And yes I've also lost 5 min of valuable (to me anyhow) time.
  11. sorry
  12. lol that was soooo shit.
  13. Man, Christ that was shocking and a total waist of 4minutes 18seconds of my life.

Yup trying to be tuff being total squids including not wearing helmets.
    I reckon (though I haven't tried) I could pull better wheelies on my Across.
  14. Wow, that was so cool, I can't wait until I get my bike, Im gunna ride with no shirt !! :grin: :grin:
  15. Haha, Jokes on your guys, I only wasted 2 minutes of my life before turning it off :D
  16. Ok, so to save me watching this crap, do they all get the tshirts off??? It might have been worth it -almost.
  17. In that case it looks like a stunt video to me.

too birds with one stone......
  18. I dont really get what your saying here?? Do you mean you want to call it a stunt vid cos you dont like people who do stunts so you want to slap them in the face? And how is it 2 birds if you give credit where it's not due and then offend the people who do have real skills in the sport? Thats still one brid.

Has the lid been left off the industrial strength glue again???
  19. Worst wheelies ever!!!! :roll:
    What a bunch of l-who-serssss!!! :LOL:
  20. Must have been about the song I HOPE
    In short some people should just stay in bed :grin: