Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Would you step out onto this baclony?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Farab, Jul 2, 2009.

1. if it's anything prices like the one in Eureka Tower, probably not. If it was free, hell yeah, get outside your comfort zones people...
  2. Awesome! I definately would!
  3. I'd like to shag on it.
  4. I'd like to fill one with jello....
  5. :grin: :grin: :grin:
  6. pfft, you cant even fall off the edge. there's not thrill in that.

speaking of glass cages, I recently found out the seal enclosure at the Sydney aquarium where you could walk down into the glass enclosure and see the seals swimming underneath you and around you has gone. :(
  7. but wouldn't you get wet then, with no glass? :?
  8. Good call!
  9. Woah... Vertigooooooooooooo

I'd polish the floor really well and hold job interviews on it. Maybe lay down some fake flooring under my desk and chair and put some stuff on the walls to make it look more like a normal room. Just, without a floor.
  10. make a great shower
  11. There is a similar thing at Centrepoint Tower in sydney , the ledge moves out i believe off the side of the tower , and it is open air as well.
  12. :shock:
    Be fcuked!
    no thanks ;-)
  13. What he said!
  14. .....It would be interesting seeing someone spew while standing on it!!....very artistic representation I'm sure!! :wink:

.....I just gotta make sure it's not me!! :-#
  15. I'd like it to be made of really rubbery clear plastic, that you could run at & stretch out.
    So your body kinda makes an inprint in it, then it springs back inshape.
    I could be kept amused for hours doing that.
  16. Would be good, Not sure I would pay to go on it but as a free attraction why not.
  17. A cookie to the first person to take a fine liner and draw cracks and a hole on the floor of that thing.
  18. not a chance in hell
  19. The Eureka Skydeck in Melbourne.