Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Would you do this for a job ?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Jan 17, 2009.

1. #1 Mickyb V9, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

I guess thats the thing with bikes.
    You can't teach crash test dummy's to balance, you need to use the real thing !
  2. Awesome Hell Yeh! I've always had a thing for crashes where you know the lielyhood of getting hurt is minimal. I have also always wanted to roll a car. With all the proper rollcages etc. I just rekon it'd be such a rush.
  3. bntd. Not much fun imho.
  4. if i was falling off i reckon the rear of my pants would explode out just as quick whilst i s&*t myself :LOL: so prolly not the job for me
  5. im curious as to how it works, it opens while he is still quite a few inches from the ground.
  6. #6 nightgash, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  7. What about arms, legs, lower back and so on. Just protecting your neck is not up to much given the kind of injuries bike crashes usually incur.
  8. I missed out on doing a jump and had my ride cut short when my cousin rolled the offroad buggy we were in. Pretty anti-climactic really. But it wasn't a particularly dramatic roll.
  9. Lowside test: Check!

Now lets see the Highside test! :grin:
  10. +1

And to quote "HeliFreak42" from the comments page;

" I wanna see that, but over the entire suit, so the rider blows up like a marshmallow and rolls down the road :) "
  11. depends hows the pay?