Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

would you buy this?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by adnan12, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Now WHO'D come across with money for that??
  2. :LOL: :LOL:

Good if you wanna be centre of attention for all the wrong reasons :grin:
  3. i think i have just become the first person to vomit and poo at the same time :|
  4. Lot of time and money gone into that, but judging by the condition of the exhaust they might have been better off focusing their attention on what's UNDER the fairings.
  5. Ewwwwwwwwww :roll:

6. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that he doesn't even know which model it is?!
  7. Looks like a Mardi Gra float.

What a gay lookng bike for a man to ride.

Edit: It makes me angry looking at it.
  8. Surely that would have been the case even before he painted it though :p :LOL:
  9. Alarm bells should have been ringing when it was in the paper "Tiger Stripes, Lady Owner".

He's here he's queer and he's riding a 2 fittty in 6th gear.
  10. A gay man wouldn't ride that bike; it has to be owned by a straight guy with a very small penis who thinks he's cool.

Like, a really unpopular civil engineer or accountant.

Or a large frumpish woman who still has a perm and a thing for cats. Probably has a tattoo of a tiger on her shoulderblade.
  11. He'd have to be middlemanagement, and 5 foot tall.

He only bought the bike because his employee's talk about bikes all the time, go for rides in the hills and he thought he could gain entry into the inner circle and gain friends that would respect him.

Unfortunately they all make fun of him behind his back, especially when he yells at his younger and less senior employees to make himself look big.
  12. Danish, you're projecting again. :LOL:
  13. yeah yeah I'd buy that....be great for my pending safari trip, so I can blend in with nature :roll:
  14. Friday 3 February
    Where: Sydney Opera House

There's your safari, go get 'em tiger.
  15. LMAO! :LOL:

It'd almost be worth it. You wouldn't lose it in the carpark and NO ONE would steal it. Anyone know if you can get PUSSY custom plates?

The paint job would be more at home on a Thundercat though :p /me runs screaming from the Thundercat owners.
  16. POOSIE is avail :grin:
  17. absolutley!!! - that is if i had more money than i knew what to do with it and i was shopping for someone of whom i despised... "here u go happy birthday pr@#k"!!!
  18. oooo, that's mean.....

I like it :cool: