Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Would it be ghey to wear this at the gym ?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Mickyb V9, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Yes, its reasonably priced.

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. For any one else, yes. as it's you Micky do you care what we think :? :grin:
  2. Micky, you could wear The Fonz's outfit and it would be homo on you.
  3. as a spring day
  4. hey, c'mon, i'll be the envy of my Pilates and Body Pump class !

Woodsy you poof ! :LOL:
    You came to Sydney without even saying hello !
    You could have come for a ride and coffee !!
  5. This clearly is only answered if we know where you are going to the gym? A gym at the cross, or in bankstown or around the shire will warrant totally different costumes. :grin:
  6. I don't think the stripes extend far enough for it to not be ghey in a bankstown gym, and there'd have to be three of them. Don't know about the shire, but I think they would fit in whell at the cross.

(After you cut out the ass cheeks)
  7. If you wore them tight like in the picture they have, they'd be pretty gay.

If they were worn baggy like trackies, I'd say not too bad a pants to wear to the gym for twenty bucks.

If you have to ask, well...

maybe you should refer to Haggismaen's post.

8. The fact that they are listed under women's got anything to do with the answer?
  9. :LOL: No arguing with that. You might be able to offset the GHEYNESS with a fake mo and a mexican hat :p
  10. :rofl:
  11. Micky it wouldn't be and worse than your current get up. :p

Put it this way it's not as ghey as ordering fruit salad at a biker café. :p
    :LOL: :LOL:
  12. Yep, could definitely see you in those Micky :LOL:
  13. Yeah right, like you'd ever find Mick wearing a fake Mo and Mexican hat :wink: :rofl:

14. no comment.

Road Warriors don't have bruchetta or proper latté ! :p
    I Duc rider is picky, and the fruit salad was the best thing on offer !!

15. such trivial things do not deter ducati riders
  16. Just stay out of my room at Alpine . . . .
    These are my PJs ! :p
  17. :rofl: